The main focus of patch 1.1.1 seems to be monster density. Monster density was significantly buffed in patch 1.1.1 for Nightmare Dungeons and Helltides.
Besides this density buff, the Barbarian and Sorcerer got some well deserved buffs too.
Monster Density Buff
Initial testing by Raxxanterax shows a roughly 33% increased monster density in Uldur's Cave, resulting in a massive increase in experience/hour.
RageGamingVideos also tested out the new Helltide monster density and can also conclude a significant increase in the amount of monster packs spawning.
Bringing the Fun Back to Diablo IV
Fighting back the forces of the Burning Hells just feels better when there are actually hordes of demons to slay!
We can conclude that the density buff not only increases experience, but actually increases the fun factor of the game. Reducing the down time between monster packs increases engagement and after all it's just satisfyting the watch your character slay a large group of monsters at once.
Barbarian and Sorcerer buffs
The Barbarian mainly got a buff to Fury Generation through the following skill buffs
- Bash: Fury gained increased from 11 to 13.
- Flay: Fury gained increased from 10 to 13.
- Enhanced Frenzy: Fury gained increased from 2 to 3.
- Lunging Strike: Fury gained increased from 10 to 12.
- Double Swing: Damage increased from 40% to 50%.
- Enhanced Rupture: Damage increased from 45% to 70%.
- Enhanced Charge: Damage increased from 30% to 60%.
- Mighty Charge: Vulnerable duration increased from 2 to 4 seconds.
- Violent Upheaval: If Upheaval damages at least 2 enemies or a Boss, you gain Berserking for 2 seconds, increased to 3 seconds if it damages at least 4 enemies.
The Sorcerer mainly got a buff to its skill damage
- Enhanced Fireball: Casting Fireball increases its radius by 50%.
- Destructive Fireball: Fireball’s Critical Strike Damage is increased by 20%. This bonus is increased to 30% if Fireball hits at least 3 enemies.
- Greater Chain Lightning: Each time Chain Lightning bounces, it deals 5% increased damage for its duration.
- Destructive Chain Lightning: Chance to form Crackling Energy increased from 25% to 30%.
Do you think these buffs can boost popularity for these two classes? Create a build in the updated build planner and share your thoughts!